Resurrection School partners with families to provide a nurturing Catholic environment focused on academic excellence, where students grow into disciples who know, love and serve our Lord Jesus Christ.
The following guidelines form a foundation for implementing our Catholic school philosophy:
- Awareness of God and a response in faith and love are daily priorities.
- Pray daily: Prayer is an integral part of the curriculum.
- The best interest of students in terms of their needs, characteristics and capabilities are the basis for educational decisions.
- The curriculum provides educational opportunities that prepare our students for life in a changing world no matter what ethnic group, color, or sex.
- Awareness of developmental characteristics of students is essential to helping them grow spiritually, intellectually, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- Various assessment methods are used in each curricular area to meet the students’ needs.
- To promote parental involvement; which would establish a support team for the students and teachers.
Please contact the principal, Mr. Jacob Allstott, at any time if you have questions about our school or would like a tour. Call the school at (517) 487–0439 or send a message by clicking on the box below.