The King’s Men is an accountability group that is committed to promoting purity in an age that rejects the Christian view of morality. The dangers of the internet threaten the life God has called us to as men and distort the true nature of human sexuality. Many men have become enslaved by addiction and the King’s Men group provides a way out through the mutual support of small groups, shared Christian values, prayer and practical help. To find out more, please fill out the brief form at the bottom of this webpage.
The King's Men Core Values
- We work in the apostolate and live out our daily lives 100% in accordance with the Magisterium.
- We are 100% pro-life from the moment of conception to natural death.
- We believe that pornography can be a root cause of the following: fornication, adultery, sexual abuse, rape, incest, the contraceptive mentality, divorce and abortion.
- We believe that pornography hurts families, destroys marriages and victimizes women and children, whom, we as men must defend, protect and serve.
- We believe that a man must be engaged in a noble battle if he is going to truly live out his vocation to lead, mentor, protect, and provide.
- We believe that through humility, accountability and sacramental grace a man can find freedom from sexual sin and addiction.
- We believe that a man must seek formation on a natural level so he can begin and continue to make progress in his spiritual life.
- We believe that a man must lead through his weakness.
- We believe that a daily prayer life is essential for a man’s spiritual growth.
- We believe that a man must align himself with a group of men who will both support and challenge him in all areas of his life.
- We believe that a man must be actively seeking spiritual growth and development in virtue, especially the cardinal and theological virtues.
- We believe that a man should be daily seeking an opportunity whereby he can better listen, understand and obey God’s will for him.
Contact Craig Juckett using the "Send a Message" button below.